Our policy here is provided for reaching out to us regarding copyright issues that may arise. If you did not mean to be on this page you can click the back arrow or return to MixtapeSaga
MixtapeSaga does not permit copyright infringing activities and infringement of intellectual property rights on its Website, and will remove all Content if properly notified that such content infringes on another's intellectual property rights. MixtapeSaga may remove any account that continues to infringe upon the copyright policy.
If you are a copyright owner or an agent and have identified content on the Site which is not a work for which you are compensated through a music licensing agency, and which you believe is infringing your copyright(s), you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing MixtapeSaga with the following information (see 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3) for further details):
• A physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that is allegedly infringed;
• A description of all of the copyrighted works that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the MixtapeSaga website, including, a URL of the specific location of the infringing material;
• Information sufficient to allow us to contact you including, at a minimum, your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Send a Copyright Notification Contact Us